Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Slave's freedom. (Poem)

As I call upon your name,
I will give you thanks.
You have loosed my bonds,
You have broke my chains.
With hands free to raise,
I will give you praise.
Your merciful kindness, has set me free.
When I called your name, you came to save.
Now redeemed, I sing amazed.
All you do, your word is true.
Oh sanctify, my heart for you.
I am all yours,
Bought with a price.
Your precious blood,
Has given me life.
My soul is filled with joy,
With words I cant express.
In you I will delight,
In your holy presence.
Oh lead me now,
To always seek your face.
To love with all my heart,
And keep running the race.
Turn my heart, back to you.
Sanctify me, in your truth.
Your word a light, unto my path.
Let me walk, after holiness.
Glory to God,
Risen and alive!
My soul ransomed,
Now hidden in Christ.
All praise be, to God who reigns.
His own right hand, mighty to save.
Give thanks to Him, for His goodness.
Who takes sinners, and makes them righteous.
Jesus Christ, you made all things.
Even the tree, by which you hanged.
Your own hand, providing salvation.
Saving from, every tongue, tribe, and nation.
-Nathan Glass ©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment